Alliance-Réseaux undertakes to make its internet, intranet and extranet sites accessible in accordance with article 47 of law n°2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
This provisional accessibility statement applies to marques blanches prestataires
1.1. Compliance Status
Marques Blanches Prestataires are in partial compliance with the RGAA (General Repository for Improving Accessibility, version 4.1 due to the non-compliances and derogations listed below.
1.2. Test results
The compliance audit carried out internally on a sample of pages reveals that 99,2% of the criteria of the (WCAG) 2.1 level single A (A) and double A (AA) are respected.
The content restitution checks were carried out on the basis of the combination provided by the (WCAG) 2.1 reference base of single A (A) and double A (AA) levels, in accordance with the RGAA 4.1 standard.
Baseline used to check accessibility compatibility :
- Plug axe dev-tools
- Plug Lighthouse chrome
1.3. Content not accessible
List of non-compliant criteria :
- Some elements have an insufficient color contrast of 4.47 (foreground color: #777777, background color: #ffffff, font size: 11.3pt (15px), weight: normal). Expected color contrast: 4.5:1
1.4. Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was established on 13/11/2023, based on the content available on that date.
Pages of the site that have been the subject of the verification of conformity
- Supplier page
- Establishment detail page
- Tunnel page enter coordinates
- Terms and Conditions page
- Accessibility statement page
1.5. Content not subject to the accessibility requirement
The following elements are subject to a derogation, being provided by third-party entities not controlled by Alliance-Réseaux :
- The Google Map cartography module
1.6. Contact at Alliance-Networks
If you are unable to access content or a service, you can contact the Alliance-Réseaux Accessibility referent to be directed to an accessible alternative or obtain the content in another form :
This procedure is to be used in the following case: you have reported to the website manager a lack of accessibility which prevents you from accessing content or one of the services of the portal and you have not obtained a satisfactory response.
- Send a mail to Alliance-Réseaux, 26 Rue de Saint-Exupéry -73300 Saint-Jean-de-Maurienne
- Write a message to the Defender of Rights ;
- Contact the Defender of Rights delegate in your region ;
- Send mail by post (free, do not put a stamp) to Défenseur des droits, Libre réponse 71120, 75342 Paris CEDEX 07